SHARC [WAS: lean + mean]

But you can use Forth as a native OS to distribute and control the
code without blowing the on-die memory limits (try this with QNX, make
and cc). My particular application will essentially rely on a single
well-optimized loop. Everything outside could be written in ZX-80
basic, it would be hardly measureable.