Re: lean + mean

We're all in here interested in MISC, and sometimes, as in normal conversation, topics do digress, and as often happens getting back on course brings a new perspective.

I wouldn't consider it too off topic anyhow, it's still about 'minimal' forths.

We have to pull in all we know to achieve the best we can.

Luis.

>>> Christophe Lavarenne <Christophe.Lavarenne@inria.fr> 22/07/99 12:14:45 >>>
Eugene,

This thread being no more MISC specific, do we continue out of the misc list?
However, it may be of interest for the multiprocessing aspects of F21.
Who is interested in following this thread, privately or on the misc list?