To .com or not to .com - PLEASE READ NOW!!!

I've been mulling over the options for the MISC domain name. I think we should opt for a .com as an .org it implies 'non-profit'. Whilst I'm not against the idea, aren't we hoping to get something out of this? I mean, the ideas, designs (maybe even products!!...hey...I can dream...) could render profits to some individuals, so if it came from a more 'corporate' background I would tend to think this would give it more leverage.

Voting time's running out, and so far the voting is leaning towards minima.org (minima.com is taken...bum!). Ak!! I've just checked with the net registry! Aghhh!! Nooooooooooooo!!! minima.org was registered on 17 of july!!!
Ok, ok (breathe in and....relax.........) just been running a few more through:
m-i-s-c.com is taken, but we have m-i-s-c.org and m-i-s-c.net free.
If there are no objections, and before time runs out on us, I would like to buy m-i-s-c.net for our future use. I know it's short notice but I'm off on my hols next week, and as we just saw with minima.org we can loose out if we don't act quickly, so if I don't hear any objections by tomorrow evening I will go ahead with it.

Luis.