Logo question

Sorry, a reference from long ago, I'm catching up to responding
to 1700 emails to me dutifully saved after a crash.

A few months ago in a transcript of a Chuck Moore session-->
> Chuck: Are we missing a whole marketing opportunity? Let's have a
> logo contest and everyone will have to produce a prototype tee
> shirt and wear it next time.  If we have a Forth logo then we
> can have a Forth flag. There is a whole world out there anxious
> to buy stuff. (laughter)

Forth Inc has a very nice logo, five lines crossing five lines.
Starts to look like a 4. But in the center there's a pattern of
crossings and breaks that looks like this:

+0+0+
0+0++
+0++0
+0+0+
+++0+

Does anyone know if this is a binary representation of something,
or SETI pattern, or a private joke??

>(:
Cyan Cernwnos
grundhog@travelin.com