No Subject

Hello
I need information, and perhaps you might help me

I'm developing my Phd-Thesis. I propose a dedicated fault
tolerant data storage system implemented as a colection of inexpensive
specialized controllers interconected by a fast network.

The basic design (layout of data, use of metadata, reliability issues, etc) is
closed, but now I am looking for a suitable hardware. I have some information
about F21d chips and barely nothing about P32.

F21 has many interesting characteristics: I can configure a fast ring of
F21s, it's a stack machine easy to adapt to an "event drived" architecture,
it's very cheap,  I can get it,.., but the address space makes it unusable in my
design.

P32 will be much more adequate, but I have no enought info about it. what about
stage of development, specifications chart, expected price, etc.?

I will appreciate any information
Thanks a lot

Juan S. Sendra Roig (jsendra@dsic.upv.es)

Depto. Sistemas Informaticos y Computacion
   Universidad Politecnica de Valencia
                 Spain