Re: Re[2]: MISC-d Digest V99 #105

>>WM> Wayne
>
>WM> P.S. sz calculate that only 1-2 cycles are needed to render each pixel in
>WM> voxels, with *8 that much for photo realism.  I suggest that you stick with
>WM> voxels, maybe usefull for a MISC extension, or with programmable silicon a
>WM> hardware accelerator.
>Really it's not true. Voxels are very uniform to process and can be
>parallelized to the bones - that's true. And time required to render
>single pixel depends only on someone's ability to parallelize and
>uniform. ;)

What are voxels, please?

If a "pixel" is a "picture element," is a "voxel" a "voice element"?

I hope so, because I need to determine what standard amount of space
in memory to set aside for each stored phoneme of auditory memory in
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7256/mind-fpc.html Mind.Forth AI.

- Arthur T. Murray "mentifex@scn.org"