Re: presentation for SVFIG

On 29 Mar 2000, at 8:39, SCN User wrote:

I tried downloading this code (cut and paste the text from the web page as
suggested) but I have not been able to get it to compile. I cured lots of bugs
caused by missing spaces and end-of-lines in the translation from html
back to text but that has just left me with more obscure errors.

Does anyone have a plain ASCII text version that they could send me
please?

Thanks.

> Jeff Fox is not only alive and well, he is prominently named in
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/mind4th.html (in thanks to Jeff
>
> for his help; see last line of code) and among the Greats of AI:

        Regards,
            Graeme

 Graeme Dunbar
 School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
 The Robert Gordon University
 Schoolhill, Aberdeen AB10 1FR, Scotland, U.K.
 Tel. +44 1224 262415
 Fax  +44 1224 262444
 email  g.r.a.dunbar@rgu.ac.uk
 www    http://www.eee.rgu.ac.uk/staff/esgrad/