F21 Market

I remember a while back one of the main problems with getting F21
in production was finding a market. I guess set-top boxes were the
original idea. In order to get the unit cost down to a reasonable
level, you would have to fab many (at least 100K) I think. But that
costs money. So it was kind of a catch 22. I was thinking maybe using
them to make mp3 players kind of like the Rio. With the video and serial
interface on the chip you could do some interesting things with it.

Like transferring data between two devices or a PC - wire (USB?) or Ir.
   - if it has USB connectivity, you could hook up almost anything to it.
Showing titles of songs, graphics on a TV monitor.
It has a/d d/a converter so wouldn't need sound chip (could you do stereo
on it maybe by multiplexing?) Could record sounds to memory.
could even download music with the device, without using PC.
Heck you could almost use it as a PC.

Does this sound feasible? I'm pretty sure it has the horsepower.

-lonnie