Re: MISC-d Digest V00 #16

From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@starpower.net>

>Hi, it's me again... I've been silent for a while but I am making >noises
>again
>about starting my own company. Here is the hardware side of the plan:

>My first product will be a very MISCy PC based on a MIPS architecture
>processor.

Good, I encourage you, though a 64-bit extended F21 would be good to have on
board.  Actually with Mip cell technology you could put a F64 on die with
the mips (dual processor).  Actually the chipset (and the probably the one
after it) used for the Nintendo 64 should be available, though I doubt
Nintendo would be much interested.  Whatever you do though rember software
(Linux, Java, and Toas's OS are ready to got in mips form).  They might be
able to browse the net but they would want to run some commercial software
(whoops)/available software too.

I hope you have fun, (actually the Amiga gateway had under construction had
a mips in the 3D processor).