Re: questions (about x21)

Hi Greg,

Greg Alexander wrote:

> All this is somewhat moot to me personally because when I get my next
> paycheck I'm gonna buy a P21 and Dr. Ting's book.  I'm irritated that I
> can't drool over all the details and burn them into the back of my head
> before the thing gets here, but the P21 is really the best thing to happen
> to microprocessing in my neck of the woods.

Some of your points are well taken, but I think you'll find most if not all of the
information you need in Dr. Ting's book. You might also look into his series on
MISC processors. (Unfortunately, it's been awhile, so I can't remember the titles.
Perhaps someone else can help.) And I'm sure Dr. Ting would be happy to talk with
you personally. This phone number may be outdated, but try 415/574-8250.

Best wishes,

Lloyd R. Prentice

--
Prentice Associates Incorporated

Creativity, technical excellence and professionalism in print, web and software
communications for the health care and high-tech industries.

See us at: http://paisite.com