Re: questions (about x21)

I don't intend any personal attack on either you or Ting.  I see you spend
a lot of wordage complaining about being persecuted.  A lot of the attacks
are just stupid, perhaps scared, people saying your technology
won't/doesn't/can't work.  But I think you're dismissing some very
well-meaning and important criticism with regards to documentation just
because there are a lot of other people bashing you who know nothing.  You
have done an EXCELLENT job with transcribing the various speeches Chuck's
made -- a lot of what I've learned about Forth I learned from those
speeches -- thank you.  I think you've even done a good job with F21
documentation, esp. considering that that silicon isn't really ready for
sale.  You just need to keep in mind that to the vast majority of
interested parties the F21 is essentially the same as the P21...once
you tell them about the F21 they'll want to play with it, they'll see
only the P21 so they'll try to buy that, but they'll be very discuoraged
when they can't find any documentation for it.  As a result the whole
effort will suffer.  Your reputation will suffer, Ting's reputation will
suffer, and, more importantly, people will dismiss MISC because only the
unreleased chip is documented well on the web.
	As a side note, it looks like the F21 and P21 will be drastically
different chips from a programmer's poiont of view.  On the F21 I'd be
able to keep my entire call and data stacks on chip, and just accept the
limitations of them being only 17/18 deep.  But on the P21, you really
don't have much choice other than to use those stacks like P21Forth does
except in tight words, which seems somehow like quite a waste.  I guess
the chip is more than fast enough to handle the overhead for my uses,
anyways, but if I'm going to be using it almost as a register chip then
I'd be tempted to just straight up buy a register chip instead.  Oh well.
I guess youo already know abuot all those issues because the F21 has such
deep stacks.