Re: questions (about x21)

I agree wholheartedly that 18 stack levels are more than sufficient for good
Forth programming.  I have been programming in Forth for over 10 years and I
never have used more than four Items on the stack.  98% of the time there
are no more than three Items with one or two more typical for most
applications.  Keeping stack operations to a minimum is the best way to use
Forth.  If you have three or more items on the stack you need to factor the
definition more.  Anyone who thinks they need alot of stack space needs to
read "Thinking Forth" again...

Don Golding