Re: F21 docs, + an administrative question

> I have noted some complaints in this list about the F21 docs.
> I think the criticism is unjustified.

What is wrong with asking for a correct pinout, and something
resembling a timing diagram?  If UTI wants to sell this silicon, then
I think that it behooves 'em to publish, or perish.  If I am out of
date wrt the state of F21 doc, it is because no-one directed my
attention to the correct URL.

I do not fault creativity, and frankly I approve of
flying-in-the-face-of-the-establishment, but selling a component
req's hard engineering data before a system-builder can specify it
with any confidence (as opposed to a hobby or leap of faith).

> I have found the doc adequate to design this chip
> on a board including software.

Successfully?  Worked 1st time, and every time it was powered-up?

PS  does anyone know if this list supports attached binaries?

cheers   - vic