Networked Processors, continued

Okay, maybe I'm being a little vague (again).  Sorry, it's a bad habit.

What I really want out of networked processors, is the ability to multitask efficiently.  I understand that most everyone in here likes the idea of a customized chip for special problems - but I'm focusing on a specialized chip for general purpose problems.  I woud like to replace the Intel market with something 100x smaller, and 10x cheaper, that is 1000x more powerful.  The F21 processor becomes a low expense when created in bulk.  But a single F21 for a typical home computer system might choke in performance (and I'm making the assumption that since this isn't a perfect world, not every program ran on the machine will be Forth, or efficiently coded Forth.)  I had discussed with Mr. Fox about duplicating multiple F21s onto a single chip... and his suggestion was to leave the F21 a single set but use them in nodes.  The node would have many F21s on it, "networked" in one arrangement or the other, but I would have the node be treated as a single processor.

Mr. Tanksley has already mentioned to me about the Omega Shuffle being a choice of network.  But to clarify, the network I'm thinking of is not for multiple users, but for a single computer system.