Re: networked processors

> Sounds like Transputer. This has been tried and is out of fashion
now,
> since it appearantly couldnt live up its promises..

Bullshit -- the only reason that Transputer or other networked
multi-processor system achitectures are "out of fashion" is because
MicroSoft somehow managed to saturate the market place with the
stupid ISA-PC, despite inferior technical merit.

You used the word yourself, Tim:  FASHION.  Like f**king Paris
hem-lines...  Bill Gates = Calvin Klein.

Multi-proc has proved to be a superior approach in my experience, and
anyone who thinks it's a bad idea is an idiot who has never tried it.

cheers   - vic