Re: I'm done being pissed off...it's time to ask questions.

Greg Alexander wrote:

> Typically I'd just read the book.  The book sucks.  So I'm not even going
> to hesitate to ask questions.  I'm asking here first because I don't want
> to ask the guy who made the book.  If I don't get satisfactory answers
> here, I will try to ask Ting.
> [...]
>         Jeff, please don't complain, you've spent so much more time
> complaining than teaching me how to use the MuP21.

I have understood that MuP21 and relative documentation is an Offete
Enterprises product sold by Dr. Ting and not an UT product sold by
Jeff Fox. Am I wrong? Why are you asking to Jeff?

> [...]
> On with the questions:
>
> Is P21Forth source available?
> The Ultra Technology page says it is, but I found no link.

Excerpt from Offete Enterprises, Inc. Products page:

  UltraTechnology P21Forth 1.04 ROM for Serial I/O hardware        FREE
  (soure code and target compiler may be **purchased** from UT.)

  - http://www.ultratechnology.com/p21prod.htm#p21f

Emphasis mine. *This* is owned by UT and is *not* free.

> [...]

My impression is that you are wasting your time asking to the wrong
person. In any case I hope someone on the list can help you.

Best regards.

--
Massimo Dentico