partial answers to my previous questions...

Well I looked in the manual again and I guess part of it was answered
there.  For conditionals in slot 1 the instruction in slot 0 may not
change T.  If this has changed or if anyone has anything to add to that
I'd like to hear it, but that's enough to answer my questions about
conditionals.  So my question still remains about how + interacts with
arhithmatic instructions.  Also what about !?  I would guess that ! is
delayed enough because of the memory access that carry propagation delays
wouldn't ever matter?  Is this right?
Thanks.