From: "yaserh" <yaserh@gega.net>
To: <misc@pisa.rockefeller.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 1:46 PM
Subject: request for help

Dear Jeff Fox :

I read your reply for  "P16 VHDL". I'm beginner to vlsi design and i'm now
trying to learn VHDL and i need from you some guide on the steps i can
follow to be able to design chip.

* I need also to know is the Vhdl compiler generate the RTL output or there
is any other tool which generate the RTL output.

* Also i need to know after generating the RTL output how i can generate the
complete structural design and what is the tool that generate the structural
design.

* I need also to know is the structural design will be in the form of gates
or transistors and how this structural design be transfered to the
technology i will fabricate the chip.

With my best regards
Yasser El-haddad