SVFIG Forth Day 2000

Dear MISC readers:

Last Saturday, 11/11/00, we had our annual Forth Day meeting
of the Silicon Valley Chapter of the Forth Interest Group.
The list of presenters was more or less:

> Time   Speaker   Title of Talk
>
> 10:00   Dave Jaffe Radio Controlled Operator Interface
> 10:15   Chuck Moore* Bluetooth Wireless Protocol
> 10:30   Kevin Appert SWIFTX and the Vesta SBC2000-332
> 10:45   Jeff Fox * New Software for F21, UT MPEG CD-ROMs, Online FD
> 11:00   C.H. Ting* Forth Engine in FPGA
> 11:15   John Rible*  QS P16 - Same-Old Once Again
> 11:30   George Perry*  Sounds Like Forth
>
> 12:00   Offette Enterprises Inc. BBQ
>
> 13:15   John Rible   SVFIG Treasurer's Report
> 13:30   Neil Bawd*   Neil Bawd's Ugly Home Page -- Whence, What, and Whither
> 13:45   Wil Baden*   HTML Markup -- From Source Code to HTML
(or was it the other way around? ;-)
> 14:15   Charley Shattuck   An 8-bit, Target-resident Forth for ATMEL chips
> 14:30   Robert Nash   A Standalone Programmer for ATMEL Flash Microprocessors
> -
> 15:15   Chuck Moore*   Fireside Chat "Lines of Code"
>
> 18:00   Dinner

It was fun and entertaining.  I got videos* of some of the
presentations which I will make available.  I will also
provide an HTML transcript of Chuck's Fireside Chat as I
have for the last few years and will provide a notice when
I post it at my web site.

--
Jeff Fox   UltraTechnology
www.UltraTechnology.com