Fireside Chat 2000

Dear MISC readers:

I just posted the html transcript of Chuck's Fireside Chat 2000
to SVFIG from last Saturday at my site at
http://www.ultratechnology.com/fsc2000.htm

It is also available on two different CD-ROMs in MPEG and RM format
at the bottom of the store.htm page.

I plan to play John Rible's presentation on his class where he
is planning to use QSP16 this next semester in the streaming video
theater as the next show.  Like most of the presentations last
Saturday it was only fifteen minutes so it is small enought that
people with fast(er) net access can download or view the .rm file.
Next month he plans a more detailed 2 hour presentation on the
project. The .rm file that will play online is also on the t17 video CD.

Jeff Fox