misc tutorials

Dear MISC readers:

I have started work on a bunch of misc tutorial videos.  I made the
first three had have been working on the next one.  I started them
in the streaming video theater.

The first couple are an intro to the series and the chips.  The
next goes into a little detail with a demo of the s21 simulator
for p21.  I thought the first three were only so so but I hope
they will get better when I get to interesting stuff.

Have put in more work on the next one the MuP21 Machine Forth
tutorial #1.  I think it will be better than the intros, but
hey they don't require a $7 ticket and you can make your popcorn
at home and won't have to pay $10 for a bag of popcorn either. ;-)

Best wishes,
Jeff Fox