home .. forth .. machineforth mail list archive ..

[MachineForth] Chuck's 25x and IBM's Blue Gene

Jeff Fox wrote:
> while Chuck is saying 1G at 1.8u so he is still an

Don't know what I was thinking.  Ah. 1.2 was P21.
Chuck is at .18 now, and they are talking .13
that is only 50% smaller than what Chuck is doing.

I had been reviewing the history documentation and
somehow confused 1.8 and .18.   Sorry for the
dumb error.

I resubscribed long enough to post this
retraction of my errors on the scale issues.
Some people are talking .08 so that is only
about 2x smaller than the .18 available now.

And sure some researchers are making really
small experimental stuff that will change the
picture when it becomes production stuff.