home .. forth .. nosc mail list archive ..

[Nosc] F21 packet modem idea

I haven't been active as an amateur operator in awhile, so I don't know what the
new "take" this year is on what bands we'd be permitted to occupy for this kind
of thing, what would the definition of "conducting business" over the radio is
and its permissibility (I recall that a lot of these were relaxed a number of
years ago, but I don't know for sure), etc., etc.

Any thoughts on this?

Best regards,
-- Art