home .. forth .. nosc mail list archive ..

[Nosc] F21 packet modem idea

I'm personally not as interested in a local
wireless connection, although that would be
a good "proof of concept".  In a different
thread I recall someone talking of "launching
our own sattelite".  Well amature radio
already provides a free wireless network.
This is what I would like to see a MISC machine
tap into.