[ColorForth] reinventing the internet?

UDP can be used for video and networked games because it doesn't matter if a
few packets are lost once in a while--new correct data will show up within a
few milliseconds.  Also, UDP is good for data that is broadcast to multiple
machines on a network, as there is no need for the sender to wait for
acknowledgements.

TCP is generally used for data streams where it is important that every byte
get through in the proper order, or that the sender knows that the data didn't
get through.

Can you give some examples of cases where TCP is being used without good
reason?  I'm sure there are a few, but TCP is not used "everywhere".

-- Kris