[no subject]

It also comes on part of a floppy, and is very impressive.
I have used it for a couple of months now and it puts a smile on
my face every time. It's also has 2 editors on for ANS code and
one for color code. I comes with assembly listings as well.

I am about to try Mr. Moore's colorforth on those same machines.
I will mail you my results if you're intrested.

Thursday night is my Forth night, perhaps I'll know more then.

Mr. Sean Pringle is the author of Enth, there is currently work being done
to gain tcp/ip connectivity for Enth, Flux and clolorforth. Any information
that you would have concerning this would be helpful to me and others on
this list.

Hoping to have helped.

With kind regards,

Tim.