[colorforth] New mailing list for chat

I tried to tell Mark in private email that any colorForth work is good
especially when shared.

At the same time, I do not think that it is possible or desirable to
be compatible. Better to pick the battles and excell where C won't go.

We'll get more milage that way. TCP/IP is necessary to talk to other
systems. IPv6 would be enough. Again, a Linux box could be the gateway out.

It is not hard to design a new compression scheme or anything else.
Changing the problem is what's so refreshing about colorforth.