[colorforth] ColorFORTH probable FAQ

I know people must have asked this, and I know that "it's not Chuck's problem", but I wanted to know if
there is a list of machines/configs that seem to work. Every machine I've tried doesn't seem to do the job.
When I say "config" I mean mobo mfr & model, floppy drive brand (and version?), video card mfr & model, and
relevant BIOS settings--any other details would be nice (what mouse connection, what keyboard connection,
etc.).

My main machine is a K6-2 on a Tyan Trinity 100 motherboard, with 1/5 a gig of RAM. Neither that nor the
old Sharp 33 Mhz 486 DX laptop from Sharp seem to boot all the way. "Maybe it's your hairspray or
something."

Thanks in advance.

Mike