Re: [colorforth] ColorFORTH probable FAQ

Mike,

I have run colorforth on a K6-2/350, Tyan Trinity 100at mb. with S3
Virge display. To make it work I used Mark Slicker's image of
colorforth, which uses a different method of initializing the display.
You can find it on
http://www.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/vesa-chuck

Download the color.com file. Go to DOS, and use debug to write it to a
formatted floppy:
... debug <path>color.com
... w 100 0 0 7e
But be careful, the 'w' command, if entered incorrectly, CAN and WILL
mess with your system in a drastic way.

Peter.