Re: [colorforth] Keyboard use, cf source driver.

> As I needed support for a unix like keyboard layout the code is fairly long,
> If one was to adjust it for Chuck's code it would take 1 screen and be much
> easier. You can find this code at:
> http://www.dnd.utwente.nl/~tim/colorforth/cfvt52
>
> Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the link; however, at this time, I have no incentive to change the
existing keyboard driver.  I will likely have my own Forth environment
completed before I have a need to upgrade ColorForth's keyboard handler, which
will make any such desire moot.  :)

--
Samuel A. Falvo II