Re: [colorforth] Dare I say ANS!

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, John A. Peters wrote:

> [...]

Certainly.

I did not know if Howard was looking for an ok or not, this was just my
opinion.

With something like colorForth I don't think it pays to pander to
different peoples expectations.

It doesn't matter if Forth is popular. Commercial software is mostly junk,
by choice, so I don't understand the desire to push Forth commercially.
Also it doesn't take an army to do great things in software as Chuck
continues to demonstrate. The future is free and open systems. The highest
quality software will eventually rise to the top.

Mark