Re: [colorforth] FML

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 06:56 am, Mark Slicker wrote:
> <chipChuck> I see a Forth Markup Language supplementing HTML

Heck with HTML.  I see it as *replacing* HTML.  But that is just me.  :)

Chuck described the FML document has having purple commands intermixed
with regular text.  I missed this the first time around, and changes now
how I originally viewed FML.  WIth the original FML, I thought we had,
for example, white letters being normal text, red letters being bold,
green being italics, etc.  Since only one color is used for issuing
commands, this is of course still a possibility.

Since I'm in need of better website authoring tools for my company's
website, I'm going to be researching this, albeit in the context of
FTS/Forth (my new name for FS/Forth).  I may have to define a ColorText
block editor to support it, but the basic goal should be achievable.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II