Re: [colorforth] Low res or low color ColorForth

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, John Drake wrote:

> But I was wondering the
> feasibility of running ColorForth in general on
> lower resolutions and/or color depths.  I guess
> I'm wondering if I attempted to do this would it
> require me to do a major overhaul.

colorForth does not have a very involved connection with graphics
hardware. If you can provide a frame buffer like interface, and simple
primitives (gen.asm), it should not be too much work. There are a few
source changes that are required as well.

I would think the main work would be in adapting fonts for a much lower
resolution.

Mark