[colorforth] Yes, but does it do Windows?

Group,

Please forgive what must seem like a question from a total beginner. 20 years ago or so I was big on Forth of the FIG variety. I had a lot of fun with it, even did some of my college assignments in it as well as FPC. Well, time moves on. I would like to pick up my love of Forth but frankly all the Forths I see are very complicated and BIG. Did I say BIG? From what I've gathered Color Forth is small and relatively simple. I do however want to create some stand alone applications for Windows (32 bit). Is this easily possible with Color Forth or would I be better served looking elsewhere? Thanks for your time.

Dan