Re: [colorforth] New Linux 4word

I think everybody is already contributing small parts to this cause
but no one is taking the direct initiative.

I'd like to see a group of CFers get together with that specific goal
in mind, lay out design work, then code together. I would be the first
one to join the project.

I can set up a website for that purpose, anybody else interested?

On Apr 7, 2005 9:17 AM, Frédéric DUBOIS <frederic.dubois@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > ASCII is the bed-rock of computers. Every other data format
> > is transitory.
> > The colorForth kernel is written in ASCII. [...]
>
> That's an accident. ColorForth2 will be written in ColorForth ( well,
> perhaps not exactly, but you know what I mean: it will be able to compile
> himself from it's source).
> A propos, Chuck seems to be very busy; IMVVVHO the CF community here should
> consider doing itself this project to accelerate things. But that's just my
> VVVHO.
>
>  Amicalement,
>   Astrobe

Chris Walton