Re: [colorforth] merging edit time and run time

Subtext.org is interesting to me in that it works a little like an analogue computer - you turn the dials and see the result.

I like the analogy, but it doesn't really work too well for loop structures.

I got lost at the recursive bit of the demo - the code just got too messy, too quickly.

I good attempt though, giant leaps can start with small steps!

It also reminded me of VBA code in an Excel spreadsheet, in the way that the results ripple through the code...

Phillip Eaton

On Tue May 10  2:45 , Mark Slicker <maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx> sent: