Re: [colorforth] merging edit time and run time

Why can't even people on the CF ML can agree 100% with
this subtextual.org guy's Manifesto!?

I agree 100%, everybody else is part of what he wants to change,
your now-flawed way of thinking... here at least people
think that there might be viable alternatives. It just plain sucks
when everything is there and still NOBODY pushed Colorforth
anywhere. I wanted to merge AHA and ColorForth, never got
time nor ressources. here I'm lacking ressources so its
now or never! Bootable Colorforth CDs, able to decrypt DVDs
on HD, burn them afterwards, or on the fly, who knows!!!
USB and Network card support....I'm such a lazy programmer,
yet I've seen and heard the marching revolution. I want
to be part of it, I'm teaching my way of seeing stuff to
anyone, young or old and take their reactions into account,
feedback =0)

Fiddling with Tiddlywiki.com, LIFO-Stacked display of microcontent
100% embedded into a webpage that can save itself. Trying to have Accentuated WikiWords, Éducation par exemple, (also stuggling with utf8 page encoding) With Base64 encode decode, unicode 8/16bits code, encryption & stegano (XTEA) and some willingness to program beyond what's taught
in the schools one achieve the impossible:
A colorforth in Javascript, compiling code images for Mac, PC, (Gamecube, XBOX), that would be AWESOME, assure WIDESPREAD DISTRIBUTION OF IDEAS
*AND* INSTANTANEOUS GIANT STEPS TOWARDS I.T. INDEPENDANCE. =o)