Re: [colorforth] colorForth under Qemu

--- Terry Loveall <loveall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John,
>
> You _can_ save your work. Run 'qemu -h' and read the
> doc about 'vm', virtual
> memory. You have to switch to the qemu console using
> 'Ctrl-Alt-xx' key (can't
> remember whether xx is 'F1', 'F2' or '1' and am not
> running a qemu capable
> system right now). After making any changes, save
> the state to <file> (you
> name it).
>
> The next time you start up, use '-loadvm <file>'
> with file the saved image.

Cool!  It took a little bit of "fiddling".  Ctrl-Alt-2
gets you to the console.  "savevm <file>" saves the
image.  I can't figure out how to go back from
"console mode" to "screen mode" but that's ok.
I just "quit", get back out and run qemu again.
Not the perfect solution, but not bad at all!
Thanks.

Regards,

John M. Drake