Re: [colorforth] colorForth under Qemu

John,

You _can_ save your work. Run 'qemu -h' and read the doc about 'vm', virtual
memory. You have to switch to the qemu console using 'Ctrl-Alt-xx' key (can't
remember whether xx is 'F1', 'F2' or '1' and am not running a qemu capable
system right now). After making any changes, save the state to <file> (you
name it).

The next time you start up, use '-loadvm <file>' with file the saved image.

When I checked it out, the saved image started at something like offset 0x56
from the beginning of the vm file. You could even go in and chop out your
changes with a binary editor and save them.

Regards,
Terry