Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin?

Dear Nick,

Thank you for the welcome.

I could post a list of URLs that still work
Please do, if there is anything there that doesn't come up from just Googling "colorforth".
, and help you any way I can. Like you, I want to get at the hardware. But I am not a
programmer, so I do what I can in a very amateur way,
I can identify with your self-deprecation here! Much of the code I have seen has left me in awe. But is it not just Messrs Moore and Fox that work on or use colorForth professionally?
on
Chuck's 2005 issue of CF.
Is that available generally?  I'm sure the one I'm looking at is 2001.
The really good programmers
may have gone up into the stratosphere where they may
be working on advanced developments like SeaForth.
It might be nice to go there one day too!
Unlike Linux, there is no systematic "Ecclesia" to
promulgate and administer the good news "to all sorts
and conditions of men".
I hope my first email did not come across as whingeing. Actually I am glad there is no clergy or priesthood controlling the wisdom. It's just a little harder for newbies that it is rather "distributed".

Regards
Jason Kemp