Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin?

Dear Jason,

Here are some of the sites (all from googling CF) that I
found helpful at my level of programming.

Caritas,

Nick

Josh's version of CF05.  I am using the 16bit color,
corrected as per my archive, plus some bits hacked
from CFDOS4. ly.

http://qualdan.com/colorforth/

 Ray had a hand in the above, and no doubt you'll be
hearing from him.

http://www.colorforthray.info/

Tim's informative site.  His version of CF01 with Ray
(Raystm2) has more goodies than Chuck's original; it
worked first time on my P2 ASUS.  But the CF05s from
Tim's collection didn't work for me.

http://www.dnd.utwente.nl/~tim/colorforth/

Howerd's original CFDOS4  (CF01 for DOS) which loads
from a DOS sys floppy and saves ok.  Useful editor, with
ASCII for checking source code.  Howerd has moved on
to parallel CF.

Karig's commentary, enlightening.

http://www.karig.net/os/cf/index.html

John Drake's CF tutorial, (to be continued, I hope)

http://primarycolorforth.blogspot.com/

--
Dr Nicolas George Maroudas
Avigdor Meiri 9/1