Re: [colorforth] How to recreate the 31 July color.com

As I rush out the door to pick up son at work...

Ray here...

I just wondered if maybe block 30 needs to be recoded for the other
programs to work. Terry had to change that too, as I recall, and I
just pluged in a different block 30 with the proper encoding of the
colorwords, ---- or was it the display settings sizes in SCREEN, and
LOGO and anything else... or both...

Sorry, running back in about 3 hours.

--