Re: [colorforth] Booting from HDD

P9492: 'P' is protected mode, 9492 is the last hex address just past
which one of the debugging calls was executed. If I remember right,
that version starts at 0x9400, so it's only 0x92 bytes into the
bootloader.

John Comeau <jc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://jc.unternet.net/
"A place for everything, and everything
all over the place"