Re: [colorforth] Booting from HDD

Thanks for digging that up, Jason! If you have a compatible GNU build
environment (on Cygwin), you could try moving that "showprogress" call
forward to locate the problem more precisely, but I'm afraid I was
wrong about USB pendrive emulation. As you and someone else indicated,
it must be emulating a hard drive rather than a floppy, and so the
BIOS calls are very likely where it's failing.

John Comeau <jc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://jc.unternet.net/
"A place for everything, and everything
all over the place"