Re: [colorforth] colorforth 2.0a for stand-alone and Windows use

Thanks, Jeff, will try that when booting a deedeed
native floppy without Windows.  Meanwhile happy to add
that your Win wrapper worked instantaneously on the
wife's Lenovo T60. Just download in Windows and press
"Run".

Smooooth!

Nick

--
Dr Nicolas George Maroudas
Avigdor Meiri 9/1

However, a large number of electrons were terribly
inconvenienced

****