Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Ray St. Marie <ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 6:38 PM, Albert van der Horst
> <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 09:59:18AM -0600, Ray St. Marie wrote:

>>> http://projecteuler.net/
>>>
>>> I'm fairly certain that I won't be able to do all 200 or so problems
>>> without research or help.
>>
>> I sorted the problems by difficulty, and I'm up to the math, mostly.

lol, I'm not up to the math, I can promise you. But that ain't gonna
stop me! :-) Never has, never will.

Good luck Albert!
I suppose you are not going in order then, being that you are looking
at them by difficulty. I suppose the trick is to find the hardest
problem you can possibly do with out much help, do all of the ones
before that one cuz they will be quick, then the rest, hoping what you
learned from the ones you did know how to do the ones you don't.

Ray

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,
colorforthray.info