Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

I've spent a day trying to figure out how I will implement larger then
32 bit ( 27 really) numbers in colorforth for Project Euler Problem 3.

Find the Greatest Prime Factor of 600851475143.

One of the things I've learn include a "divide and conquer" algorithm
where the large number is split up into smaller chunks and then
manipulated in scale and then re-combined.

Also, I've been searching through the Pentium Manuals to see if there
is integer functions in some of the larger registers on board.

I'm curious as to how some of you more educated programmers would
proceed... If you would care to elaborate your opinions, please?

I don't have a software guru that helps me with programming and so I
would really like to hear from someone with more experience.

TIA
Ray

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,