Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

Dear Albert,

I added a " dup ." after C@ below just to see what was being sent to
the word ASCII->BINARY.
Using the "FACTORISE 123456" example DUP . prints 49 144 which I find
odd because I only asked to print one number after C@ which I assume
is 49, but then I suppose that makes 144 one of the factors. I could
be wrong and often am.

: READ.DECIMAL.NUMBER           \ ( --- >> "number.string" )
     1 TO PRECISION             \ Reset precision
     BL WORD                    \ get from input
     COUNT                      \ String.address length
     DUP 0= ABORT" Please input a number"
     DUP length !               \ Remember!
     0 DO                       \  Convert each digit
          C@ dup . \ C@+ is this a typing error? RAS 080519
          ASCII->BINARY
          I num digit!          \  to binary in number.
     LOOP DROP                  \  Drop string address.
     10 current.base digit!     \ Start with decimal
     0 current.base CELL+ !     \ Guard decimal for the overflow
;

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,
colorforthray.info