Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

Dear Albert,
Ray here:

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Ray St. Marie <ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Albert van der Horst
> <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I have done a multiprecision factoring on the Z80 in 1 Kbyte.
>> That algorithm would be suitable on colorforth.
>> It is on my site, programmed in Forth, called Horst algo.
>>
> Albert speaks of ...
>
> http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst/horstalgo.html
>

> Much thanks, Albert! Looking at it now.
>

>> --
>> Albert van der Horst, UTRECHT,THE NETHERLANDS
>> Economic growth -- like all pyramid schemes -- ultimately falters.
>> albert@spe&ar&c.xs4all.nl &=n http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst

I've been reading your file

http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst/horstalgo.html

and have a small problem.

The file is ( as far as my limited knowledge can tell ) is no longer
in compliance with the ANS standard.

I've been able to deal with the problem of the LOCALs no longer in
compliance by using the LOCALS|  loc1 loc2 ... |
format but...

I'm not sure what the word U>D is supposed to do. Is it supposed to
take an unsigned single and make it a double?

Thanks, Ray

ps. I have to say, Albert, this is very clever.

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,
colorforthray.info