Re: [colorforth] Euler Project Problems.

Ray St. Marie wrote:
I've been reading your file

http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst/horstalgo.html

and have a small problem.

The file is ( as far as my limited knowledge can tell ) is no longer
in compliance with the ANS standard.

It appears to be missing a lot of ANS-required documentation.

I've been able to deal with the problem of the LOCALs no longer in
compliance by using the LOCALS|  loc1 loc2 ... |
format but...

I'm not sure what the word U>D is supposed to do. Is it supposed to
take an unsigned single and make it a double?

my guess is  0 constant U>D

Thanks, Ray

ps. I have to say, Albert, this is very clever.

so much so that it leaves folks confused--NOT what standard code is meant to do.

-John Rible